Accreditations & Memberships
About the School
Dont miss your chance to save $1000 with early enrollment! Enroll for the 2013 Winter Day Program by 10-15-12! Enroll for the 2013 Night Program by 11-8-12!
The Berkana Institute of Massage Therapy offers a comprehensive 545 hour Massage Therapy Certification program. This program is available full time during the day, or part time during the evening. The school has a strong emphasis on mindfulness practices including yoga and meditation. Yoga and meditation classes are available regularly year round and are free to all Berkana Institute of Massage Therapy Students. The Institute is located in a charming and historically celebrated Victorian mansion in the heart of Denver, Colorado.
What makes the Berkana Institute of Massage Therapy Unique?
- We prepare our students to powerfully launch into massage careers, not just get a massage jobs. This is the difference between earning $20 per hour and $80 per hour.
- Class size is limited to 20 participants. Students receive more one on one attention from our outstanding instructors.
- The accelerated paceand high standards of professionalism inspire students to meet their potential.
- The institute champions classic massage education in an industry where medical, sterile, and technical bodywork is becoming the trend.
- The Berkana Institute of Massage Therapyis an Art School. Students are first introduced to traditional and modern approaches of bodywork, while exploring the science of the human body, and learning complimentary and holistic principals. Instructors then step aside and encourage students to discover what comes from within themselves from a creative and fluid place of artistic expression.
Are you up for the challenge?
- This education is NOT for everyone, yet perfect for a select few serious students with clear intent.
- The Berkana Institute offer’s only a high level, accelerated, entrepreneurial training in the art of bodywork.We hold the bar very high for our students.
- Job placement? Forget it. Successful massage therapist don’t get jobs, they work as independent contractors and for themselves. The Berkana Institute includes extensive business training which will empower you as a self sufficient professional, and insure your longevity in the massage therapy industry.
- If you’re passionate about transforming your life, willing to work very hard, andintent on meeting your potential, this program is perfect for you.
Why is the Berkana Institute considered “Ivy League”?
- State of the art equipment in an awe inspiring environment.
- Amazing faculty of Experts. Learn from some of the most exciting and influential professionals in the industry today.
- Time tested curriculum with 100% success rate on all US National Board Exams.
- Confidence building culture that encourages andprepares students to enter the field in the top 5% of massage therapists.
- Regarded as the Julliard of Massage schools, due to its passionate commitment to the artistic expression of bodywork.
Why Settle For Less Than Excellence?
- Push yourself to the edge, and find out what you are made of.
- Learn how to express the Art of Bodywork in a fluid and creative way.
- Improve every quality of life, starting now.
- Truly affordable tuition and in house financing available.
- Make an immediate and positive impact on the world at large, by providing companionate, professional and therapeutic touch.
The Berkana Institute of Massage Therapy is approved and coded by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork, is an American Massage Therapy Council of Schools Member in Good Standing, is approved and regulated by the Colorado Department of Education’s Division of Private Occupational Schools, and is a member of the Alliance for Massage Therapy Education.