Florida College of Natural Health - Orlando, FL2600 Lake Lucien Drive, Suite 140, Maitland, FL 32751
Accreditations & Registrations
Prepare for a Massage Therapy Career That You Will Love
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? Consider massage therapy! The Florida College of Natural Health can give you the training you need to prepare for a flexible and rewarding massage therapy career that you will love. You can work in a resort spa, cruise ship, medical office, destination spa, or a day spa close to home. You can even start your own private practice!
Why choose Florida College of Natural Health for your massage therapy education?
- Graduate in as little as 7½ months.
- Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Day or evening classes are available.
- We have been serving the state of Florida since 1986.
- Graduate with valuable hands-on experience in our public clinic.
- Career placement assistance is provided to all of our students and graduates.
- Our graduates work for many of the top industry employers in the nation.
5,000 New Job Opportunities Every Year!
The Florida College of Natural Health is part of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), which operates massage therapy schools and skin care schools at locations across the nation.
SEG’s National Career Services Department has developed a worldwide network of thousands of employers, which generates an average of more than 5,000 new job opportunities nationwide for SEG graduates each year!
Of course, your success ultimately depends on you. The Florida College of Natural Health cannot guarantee employment or salary. But our career services assistance starts when you are a student and does not stop even after you graduate. From your first job to your last in the industry – whether you need help tomorrow or ten years from now – we’re here to help you succeed.
The Steiner Advantage
The Steiner Education Group is a subsidiary of Steiner Leisure Limited, a global provider of spa services. Steiner Leisure Limited operates more than 200 spas and salons on cruise ships and at resorts worldwide. Steiner spas recruit from the Florida College of Natural Health.
The Florida College of Natural Health offers degree and diploma programs in massage therapy:
- Therapeutic Massage Training Program
- Advanced Therapeutic Massage Training Program
- Associate of Science Degree in Natural Health, Concentration in Advanced Therapeutic Massage Training
- Associate of Science Degree in Natural Health, Concentration in Therapeutic Massage and Skin Care
7925 NW 12 Street, Suite 201
Miami, FL 33126
2600 Lake Lucien Drive, Suite 140
Maitland, FL 32751
Fort Lauderdale Campus
2001 W. Sample Road, Suite 100
Pompano Beach, FL 33064
616 67th Street Circle East
Bradenton, FL 34208
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the programs, and other important information, please visit www.steinered.com/disclosures.html.