Maui School of Therapeutic Massage - Study in Hawaii1043 Makawao Ave, Makawao, HI
Accreditations & Registrations
Excellence in Education
Maui School of Therapeutic Massage provides a progressive and professional curriculum leading to a rewarding career in massage therapy, a field where you can work on your own terms. We also provide a supportive environment to help with your personal growth and transformation, and professional development on an island consistently ranked as one of the best islands in the world!
Here are some advantages of attending the Maui School of Therapeutic Massage:
Ideal location: The Island of Maui offers an ideal environment where you will be inspired to explore and enjoy its natural beauty. The environment supports your path of transformation and integration as you learn to support others in their healing process.
- Experienced faculty: Learn from a team of dedicated and experienced instructors, led by James Hackett, a leader in the field of massage therapy for over 30 years.
- Holistic approach: Our integration of Wellness and Self-Care into the curriculum supports students in making lifestyle changes that support their physical, mental, and spiritual well-being.
- Diversity: Maui attracts people from around the world. Our students and student clinic clientele come from many places, from all stages of life, and from a wide-range of life experiences.
- Small class size: Our small class size allows for individualized attention and instruction from faculty & staff.
- Affordable tuition: Approximately 50% less than the average cost of massage schools in the U.S.
- Hands-on clinical experience: Our graduates are experienced, confident, and comfortable to work in a professional setting upon completion of our program, with over 200 clinical hours under their “hands.”
- Opportunities for Advanced Trainings: We offer advanced certification programs in Myofascial and Structural Bodywork, Hawaiian Lomi Lomi, and Asian Bodywork. We also offer advanced coursework in Craniosacral Therapy, Orthopedic massage, Lymphatic Drainage, and other modalities.
- Esteemed reputation: MSTM’s high level of training and great reputation support graduates in finding employment. In addition, MSTM is an NCBTMB-approved school which qualifies graduates to take the National Exam for State Licensing (used by most states for licensure).
- State-of-the-art curriculum: The curriculum is consistently evolving to reflect current trends and innovation in the field, featuring courses and methodologies more advanced than the typical massage school. The Anatomy in Clay® learning system, NMT and Myofascial training are examples of this.
- Preparation for a rewarding career in a growing profession: According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of massage therapists is expected to increase by 19 percent from 2008 to 2018, faster than the average for all occupations.
Many students are surprised to learn that the cost of living in Maui is actually lower than many major US mainland cities!
|Program Name||Class Hours||Tuition||Start Month||Duration||Schedule Type||Status|
|Massage Therapy Certification||Inquire||Inquire||March||7 months||weekdays||Check »|
|Massage Therapy Certification||Inquire||Inquire||March||12 months||weekdays||Check »|
|Massage Therapy Certification||Inquire||Inquire||September||7 months||weekdays||Check »|
|Massage Therapy Certification||Inquire||Inquire||September||12 months||weekdays||Check »|