Arizona Massage Schools
Arizona Massage Therapy SchoolsFrom the mountains high to the valleys low, Arizona's proximity to both allows many to enjoy exciting, challenging, and stimulating activities. Whether you choose to hike, climb, camp, bike, or just embrace the scenery and state you can do this all while attending a massage therapy school in Arizona. Being surrounded by the beautiful views of this state is one thing people will always tell you about and come back for. Not only will you have these available for your own pleasure every day, but the state's residents and tourists will keep you in business after their long and energetic days in the mountains and valleys.
- The Sedona School of Massage in Sedona, Arizona. The Sedona School of Massage is a non-corporate, independent school with classes that are small and intimate. The Massage Therapy Program lasts a period of five months and students may choose to apply to start in February or September of that year.
- Arizona College in Glendale and Mesa, Arizona. Arizona College is a nationally accredited post-secondary educational institution providing training in a variety of health care professions. The Massage Therapy Program takes 8 months to complete.
- Carrington College in Tuscon and Mesa, Arizona
- Pima Medical Institute in Mesa, Arizona
- ASIS Massage School in Prescott, Arizona
- Arizona School of Massage Therapy in Phoenix and Tempe, Arizona
- Southwest Institute of Healing Arts in Tempe, Arizona
Student Life in Arizona
With a population of around 6.5 million, Arizona is the fifteenth largest populated state. The state attracts thousands of young, working-age adults and has a median age of 35. Therefore, Arizona remains a relatively young state. Because Arizona's dependency ratio has declined over the past two decades, the state is much better off than many other states. The average rent in Arizona varies on the number of bedrooms and the location you chose to live. Fortunately, many of the Massage Therapy schools in Arizona assist their students with rent and tuition.
Arizona is the home to many outdoor enthusiasts. This beautiful state contains many trails for hikers and bikers and provides diverse year round leisure opportunities through protection of open space, park locations, recreational facilities and recreation programs for citizens, visitors, and future residents. Camelback Mountain is one trail you do not want to miss. With two different routes, residents and guests have the opportunity to challenge themselves and conquer these incredible hikes. Arizona is also known for having unbelievable hikes and trails through the Grand Canyon. No matter if you're an indoor or outdoor enthusiast, you can experience the Canyon by foot or by shuttle. Not only are there many outdoor activities, but residents of Arizona love to enjoy the town and head to the local Starbucks, movies, and pools.Best Massages in Arizona
While beginning your training and career in Arizona, it is highly recommended that you experience the spa at the following resorts:
- Mii Amo Spa at the Enchantment Resorts in Sedona. Mii Amo is a world-class destination spa resort with its own award-winning facilities featuring 16 luxurious spa casita guest rooms and suites. The spa offers everything from delicious meals, a serene library, fitness center, and both indoor and outdoor pools with magnificent canyon views. Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts in Scottsdale. Step into a refuge of head-to-toe pampering with fourteen treatment rooms, ten different massages, nine body treatments, and more.
- Canyon Ranch in Tuscon. Canyon Ranch's services stimulate circulation, relieve muscle tension and promote deep relaxation. Their superb massages staff, experts in techniques ranging from Ashiatsu to Reflexology, will give you a massage that satisfies your needs.
- Miraval Resort and Spa in Tuscon. Miraval's brand new Balance Spa with Clarins was designed with the utmost respect and appreciation for the natural splendor of the Sonoran desert.
- Alvadora Spa at Royal Palms in Phoenix. Intimate and tranquil, indulges the senses with natural beauty and the finest spa amenities. Eight treatment rooms are steeped in Mediterranean beauty, and many spill into serene, private indoor-outdoor courtyards.